Old versionsSee all
GGU-LATPILE is an analysis and design of elastically bedded piles software.
The program is used by geotechnical, structural and general consultants, site investigation firms, design offices, government agencies and universities.
- Consideration of linearly variable modulus of subgrade reaction
- System input using absolute heights
- B th the global safety factor concept to DIN 1054 old) and the new partial safety factor concept to DIN 1054 (new) are supported
- Consideration of active and passive berms
- Consideration of active and passive bounded surcharges
- Analysis using active earth pressure, at-rest ea th pressure and increased active earth pressure
- Active earth pressure coefficients to DIN 4085 or user-defined values
- Passive earth pressure coefficients to DIN 4085 (new), treck, Caquot/Kerisel, DIN 4085 (old) or user-defined value
- Three-dimensional passive earth pressure to DIN 4085:2011-05, Weißenbach or DIN 4085 (old)
- Pile length optimization
- Automatic computation of second moment of area for square and bored piles
- Pile and reinforcement design compliant with DIN 1045 and DIN 18800